Acupuncture is a form of treatment that involves inserting very thin needles through a person’s skin at specific points on the body, to various depths and stimulate the acupoints. In Chinese Medicine theory, acupuncture helps to balancing the Yin and Yang which we believe that health is the result of a harmonious balance of the complementary extremes of Yin and Yang of the life force known as Qi, pronounced Chi. It also can help to improve the blood flow and circulation to relieve the pain.
- It is suitable for a wide range of diseases and also prevent some various diseases
- The treatment effect is obvious and fast, especially suitable for the treatment of various pain syndromes
- No or few side effects, basically reliable and safe.
Acupuncture may help ease types of pain that are often chronic such as low-back pain, neck pain, and osteoarthritis/knee pain. It also may help reduce the frequency of tension headaches and prevent migraine headaches. Therefore, acupuncture appears to be a reasonable option for people with chronic pain to consider.
- Excessive hunger, fatigue, mental stress and other people are not suitable
- Pregnant women should not use acupuncture to lose weight
- Not suitable for people with severe skin problems or skin ulcer infections
- People with spontaneous bleeding are not suitable for acupuncture
Inquiry - ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENT(Buy 5 free 2)
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.