Price : RM55
Acupuncture is a form of treatment that involves inserting very thin needles through a person’s skin at specific points on the body, to various depths and stimulate the acupoints. In Chinese Medicine theory, acupuncture helps to balancing the Yin and Yang which we believe that health is the result of a harmonious balance of the complementary extremes of Yin and Yang of the life force known as Qi, pronounced Chi. It also can help to improve the blood flow and circulation to relieve the pain.
- It is suitable for a wide range of diseases and also prevent some various diseases
- The treatment effect is obvious and fast, especially suitable for the treatment of various pain syndromes
No or few side effects, basically reliable and safe.
- Excessive hunger, fatigue, mental stress and other people are not suitable
- Pregnant women should not use acupuncture to lose weight
- Not suitable for people with severe skin problems or skin ulcer infections
People with spontaneous bleeding are not suitable for acupuncture